Where We Are

Where We Are

Thursday 12 March 2015

Prynhawn da and Howdy!

I'm Michelle, a crafter and recovering rule-follower currently living in Oklahoma. I follow a great paper-piecer/quilter Jennifer Ofenstein who started the Project of Doom 2015 based on her original Harry Potter Bookcase from 2011. We started a Facebook group for the project and I met Maya from Wales! For those of you in the States that's pronounced with a long first /a/ like the month of May. Although I have never met her :( Saving pennies for a trip to Wales though, if you'd like to contribute. 



We became fast friends, messaging, emailing and trading fabrics, pictures and other goodies. Since I am a devout Anglophile, I peppered her with al kinds of questions about the United Kingdom and Wales. THEN...she had the bright idea for us to blog together! So here we are. We hope you will find here ideas for crafting, laughter and other information to 'Bridge an Ocean'.     

<3, Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment