Where We Are

Where We Are

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Austin

Hi dear friend!

I know...no fainting, here I am two days in a row.  I am going to try to be better about posting here.  
As you know, I had a little vaca down to Austin to visit my family.  It was busy and oh so fun filled. I have tons of pics to share!!  I like pictures if you haven't figured that out yet.  Pictures of people, pictures of the sky, pictures of random things...  So, here is your days entertainment.

Here are my two crazy kiddos on the way down.

 Star Trek version of Settlers of Catan.  My nephew LOVED it and we played every spare minute.


Random yard art at my sister's house.  So cute.


A couple of views from the neighborhood swimming pool.


A nature trail in the neighborhood.

MEAT!!  We Texans love our BBQ~


More crazy pics of the kids.

We went to a place called Krause Springs.  It was so gorgeous.  A natural spring that makes pools and the kids swam and jumped off cliffs and rope swings.






BIIIIG spider













Yummy meal Saturday night!

Movie time.  Except the women are apparently more interested in their phones!  :)

Got pedicures

My daughter is pregnant, so we took a four generation picture.  My mom, me, Cate, and Zeke.  
She is due in late October.


Had to get the dog in there!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment