Where We Are

Where We Are

Thursday 16 July 2015

My lovelies in their dresses

just a quick note, my lovely Michelle,

Wanted to share the photo's of the big reveal.... 
After all the drama with this fabric it actually came out beautifully. It needed a firm hand and some serious pressing. This one is unlined as the fabric was so fluid and the lining would have stiffened it too much. 

This one came out really well. made from the stretch twill it fit like a dream. Ged, reported it was like wearing nothing- the sign of a well fitted dress. 

This was the lovely cotton. Its lined which gave it a more structured feel..looks lovely on. 


All together xxx


And a little something I ran up for myself....couldn't go out to supper without a new frock,
 now could I ? 


HUGS TO YOU
Will write more soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment